2019 - Boys Fall Tournament Teams
Player Evaluations (All Teams): Sunday, August 25th. 12:30pm - 2pm
Location: Key Middle School (910 Schindler Dr)
** If you are interested but unable to make it the tryout, email: email@example.com **
*** Game play experience is a must ***
*** Evaluations are free ***
- Players age is determined by acutal age as of 9/1/2019
- To qualify for the U9 Team, players must be Under 9 as of 9/1/2019
- To qualify for the U11 Team, players must be Under 11 as of 9/1/2019
- To qualify for the U13 Team, players must be Under 13 as of 9/1/2019
- To qualify for the U15 Team, players must be Under 15 as of 9/1/2019
- Players selected for these teams will practice Sundays beginning September 9th.
- All practices will be located at Francis Key Middle School.
Team(s) will participate in two or three of the following (will be determined by teams):
- Brine Indian Summer Lacrosse Tournament (Fall) October 2019 Jarrettsville, MD
- Halloween Havoc Lacrosse Tournament (Fall) October 2019 Olney, MD
- Brine Fall Ball Lacrosse Tournament (Fall) November 2019 Baltimore, MD
If your son is selected for a tournament team, you will be required to pay the $255 team registration fee which includes:
- 2-3 x Fall tournament registration fees
- 1 Practice per week
- NOTE: Additional uniform fee of $60 will be required for players that need the team uniforms, team bag optional ($60) / helmet wraps optional ($25)
Tournament teams will be competitive teams registered for A or B level of play.
Register for Player Evaluations