Boys K-5 Intramural Lacrosse League
September 9th – October 7th (Sunday's Only) (Rain Date October 14th)
Five weeks total. Team practice for 40 min followed by league play. All games & practices will be located at Francis Key Middle School. Sundays from 2pm-3:30pm beginning September 10th.
- Tournament style league format
- Modified 6v6 fields
- Season begins Sunday, Sept. 9th
- All practices/games are played between 2pm-3:30pm at Francis Scott Key Middle School
- No playing experience is necessary
COST: $110 per player.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT TO PARTICIPATE:
Lacrosse Helmet, Lacrosse stick (no fiddle sticks), shoulder pads, gloves, cup, mouth piece.
U9-U15 Boys Tournament Teams
*** Game play experience is a must ***
*** Tryouts are free ***
Tryout Date (All Teams): August (Date: TBD)
Location: Key Middle School (910 Schindler Dr)
** If you are interested but unable to make it the tryout, email: firstname.lastname@example.org **
- Players age is determined by acutal age as of 9/1/2018
- Players selected for these teams will practice Sundays beginning September 9th.
- All practices will be located at Francis Key Middle School.
Team(s) will participate in two or three of the following (will be determined by teams):
- Brine Indian Summer Lacrosse Tournament (Fall) October 2018 Jarrettsville, MD
- Halloween Havoc Lacrosse Tournament (Fall) October 2018 Olney, MD
- Brine Fall Ball Lacrosse Tournament (Fall) November 2018 Baltimore, MD
If your son is selected for a tournament team, you will be required to pay the $200 team registration fee which includes:
- 2-3 x Fall tournament registration fees
- 1 Practice per week
- Additional registration fee of $150 will be required for players that need the team uniforms ($55) /team bag ($60) /socks ($10) / helmet wraps ($25)
Tournament teams will be competitive teams registered for A or B level of play.