Boys K-5 Intramural Lacrosse League
(No playing experience is necessary)
September 10th – October 8th (Sunday's Only) (Rain Date October 15th)
Five weeks total. Team practice for 45min followed by league play. All games & practices will be located at Francis Key Middle School. Sundays from 2pm-3:30pm beginning September 10th.
- League begins Sept. 10th
- All practices/games are played between 2pm-3:30pm at Francis Scott Key Middle School
- No playing experience is necessary
COST: $110 per player.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT TO PARTICIPATE:
Lacrosse Helmet, Lacrosse stick (no fiddle sticks), shoulder pads, gloves, cup, mouth piece.
U11-U15 Boys Tournament Teams
*** Game play experience is a must ***
*** Tryouts are free ***
Tryout Date (All Teams): August, 27th from 12:30pm-2pm
Location: Key Middle School (910 Schindler Dr)
** If you are interested but unable to make it the tryout, email: email@example.com **
- Players age is determined by acutal age as of 9/1/2017
- Players selected for these teams will practice Sundays from 12:30p-2pm beginning September 10th.
- All practices will be located at Francis Key Middle School.
Team(s) will participate in two or three of the following (will be determined by teams):
- Brine Indian Summer Lacrosse Tournament (Fall) October 21-22, 2017 Jarrettsville, MD
- Halloween Havoc Lacrosse Tournament (Fall) October 29, 2017 Olney, MD
- Brine Fall Ball Lacrosse Tournament (Fall) November 4-5 2017 Baltimore, MD
If your son is selected for a tournament team, you will be required to pay the $300 team registration fee which includes:
- Custom team uniforms/bags/socks/helmet wraps
- 2-3 x Fall tournament registration fees
- 1 Practice per week
Tournament teams will be competitive teams registered for A or B level of play.